Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich
Transcript of How to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich
Paper towel (if you make a mess)
Get two slices of bread and put them on the plate.
Take the lid of the peanut butter and jelly off.
Hold the handle of the butter knife and put it peanut butter, then turn it slightly sideways and pull it up.
By Renee Clark
Put the peanut butter (that's on the knife) on the bread, and then use the butter knife to spread the peanut butter all over the
bread. Do the same with
the jelly on the other piece of bread.
Put the peanut butter lid back on the peanut butter jar, put the jelly lid back on the jelly jar.
Put the bread together, peanut butter and jelly facing each other.
Now eat and enjoy!
take the lids off
put the lids on