Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Inferring with Animated Short Films
Transcript of Copy of Inferring with Animated Short Films
Today's Learning Target
Today we will be looking at an animated short film called “Alma” to help us work on making inferences and analyzing a text.
By the end of the hour I will make inferences
based on an animated short film and
practice writing an analysis.
Today's Class Expectations
1st View: choose
of the video aspects to focus in on (setting, music, characters)
2nd View: choose a
aspect to focus in on
Make connections and inferences
Your analysis should include the following:
Creator of Film (Rodrigo Blass)
Brief overview of the film
Analysis of 2nd viewing
Inferences of second viewing