Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MUSIC THERAPY
MUSIC IN OUR LIFE
Listening to instrumental music challenges one to listen and tell a story about what one hears. In the same sense, playing a musical instrument gives you the ability to tell the story without words. Both require maximum right brain usage which not only exercises ones creativity but also ones intellect.
What Is Music Therapy?
MUSIC THERAPY AND YOUNG CHILDREN
- Music stimulates all of the senses and involves the child at many levels. This “multimodal approach” facilitates many developmental skills.
- Quality learning and maximum participation occur when children are permitted to experience the joy of play. The medium of music therapy allows this play to occur naturally and frequently
What Can One Expect from a Music Therapist ?
A music therapist who works with young children should possess a strong knowledge of relevant music and materials, early childhood development, speciﬁc needs of the child, and developmentally appropriate practices.
Why Music Therapy?
Music therapy may address several needs simultaneously in a positive and exciting medium:
it may provide pleasurable learning that promotes success
THANKS FOR PAY ATENTION
MUSIC WITH MEDICINE
How Does Music Therapy Make A Difference For Medical Patients?
BENEFITS OF MUSIC THERAPY
Increased communication and expression,favoriung emotional develoment
What Do Music Therapists Do?
Music therapy can be used to addresspatient needs related to:
respiration, chronic pain, physical rehabilitation, diabetes, headaches, cardiac conditions, surgery, and obstetrics, among others.