Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Literary Devices in My Poem Deer Lake
Transcript of The Literary Devices in My Poem Deer Lake
" Some may lose their mind like trapped in a mine. By: Andrea Cerecedo - 4 Stanzas
- 4 lines in each stanza
- 16 Lines in total. Personification: Attributing human qualities to an animate object.
- "Animals frosting nature like cake" Paradox: A statement that appears
to be contradictory but has some truth.
" Service for phones non-existing
around the lake." Parallism: expresses similar or related ideas in grammatical structures.
" Friends, food, pranking, hiking,
and singing will occur and fill the