Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Literary Devices in My Poem Deer Lake
Transcript of The Literary Devices in My Poem Deer Lake
" Some may lose their mind like trapped in a mine. By: Andrea Cerecedo - 4 Stanzas
- 4 lines in each stanza
- 16 Lines in total. Personification: Attributing human qualities to an animate object.
- "Animals frosting nature like cake" Paradox: A statement that appears
to be contradictory but has some truth.
" Service for phones non-existing
around the lake." Parallism: expresses similar or related ideas in grammatical structures.
" Friends, food, pranking, hiking,
and singing will occur and fill the