Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Film and Lit Midterm
Transcript of Film and Lit Midterm
Create your own Prezi to show what you know!!
You will need to include the following.....
1. An area to make connections from the text to yourself.
2. An area for examples of figurative language.
3. An area for writing the problem, climax, and solution or conclusion.
You need a title
Then add your text evidence.
1. "Do you have a plan?" "Ummm, sure." irony
2. Telling the kids to "hang tight" while hanging from the ropes. Pun
3. You'll need 4 or more examples of different types of figurative language to have a 100% on this section.
Text to self will need 5 or more connections to receive a 100%. Less than 5 will be a 3 point deduction for each one.
Problem, climax, and solution/conclusion will be worth 5 points each and must be in a complete sentence.
2nd, 6th, and 8th:
We won't have time to finish Guardians.
So, for problem, climax, and solution/conclusion you will probably need to use another resource from home or from class.