Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mrs. Frisby and The Crow
Transcript of Mrs. Frisby and The Crow
routes Mrs. Frisby has to choose between? How does the crow get caught? Why does Mrs. Frisby tell the crow to stay still? What does circumstances mean? Give me a sentence using this word What does obviously mean? Give me a sentence using this word. Name a cause and effect that occurs in the story. What does the author want us to know about Mrs. Frisby? Give an example of a risk and consequence in this story. How do the risks that Mrs. Frisby takes compare to those taken by Karana in "Island of the Blue Dolphins" and the Crafts in "Two Tickets to Freedom"? Why do people take life-threatening risks? What would make you take a life-threatening risk?