Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
WHAT CONTRIBUTES TO OUR PERCEPTION OF THE WORLD?
Transcript of WHAT CONTRIBUTES TO OUR PERCEPTION OF THE WORLD?
THE WAY YOU THINK ABOUT OR UNDERSTAND SOMEONE OR SOMETHING (USING ONE OR MORE OF THE SENSES).
EXAMPLES & NON-EXAMPLES
An action, object, event, etc. that expresses or represents a particular idea or quality.
Characteristics: Logo, trademark, emblem, insignia, token, crest.
Examples: paragraph symbol represents where another paragraph should be. Or, a stop sign is a symbol for a traffic light.
Non-examples: Uncharacteristic, does not match symbolic representations.
"I see a bee as a terrifying insect. You see it as a beautiful part of nature."
"I see the rain as a helpful thing. You see it as bothersome because it will cancel the game."