Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Jeff Ericson, Camano Island Coffee Roasters
Transcript of Jeff Ericson, Camano Island Coffee Roasters
purpose | resetting | keeping score
Purpose and Meaning
Resetting the Buying Criteria
Keeping Score = Influence (one in the same)
-Sell the Story?
-Sell the Coffee?
-Sell Both (better put, complete the Circuit)
SE becomes the open and close of the sale
“part of the body”
Mycoskie (2011) "maybe the solution was in entrepreneurship, not charity” (p. 6).
“I remember thinking, I don’t even know my wife, I don’t know my kids” - Jeff Ericson
At the end of the day, if you can’t guilt them into giving money, you might want to think about it [resetting the buying criteria] because somewhere you’re not in their world. You’re crying from the outside in and you’re not resetting the criteria for why they want the product in the first place
(J. Ericson, personal communication, June 3, 2013).
Elkington, J., & Hartigan, P. (2008). The power of unreasonable people: How social entrepreneurs create markets that change the world. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Press.