Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CGHS Biology Lab Safety
Transcript of CGHS Biology Lab Safety
Central Gwinnett High School
1. Follow all general and specific instructions given by the teacher for a lab activity
2. Study all assignments. If in doubt about ANY
procedure, ask the teacher for help.
3. Do not perform any activities that are unauthorized.
4. Immediately report to the teacher any accident, injury, incorrect procedure or damaged equipment.
5. SAFETY GOGGLES AND APRONS NEED TO BE WORN FOR ANY ACTIVITY IN THE LAB, WHEN INDICATED BY THE TEACHER.
6. Do not engage in horseplay or any
other such actions during a lab activity.
7. Using the lab safety equipment provided
8. Any accident might cause personal injury must be reported to the teacher. A copy of the accident report will be sent home.
When your activity is complete, CLEAN UP YOUR WORK AREA. RETURN ALL MATERIALS TO THEIR PROPER PLACE!!!
9. An incident report must be filed with the county security department for any major incident. A copy of this will be sent home.
10. Place broken glass and waste chemicals in the designated containers. Keep insoluble waste materials out of the sinks.
11. Never taste or mouth pipette any chemical substance. Never inhale chemicals. Keep combustible materials away from open flames.
12. If an injury/accident does occur, follow the teacher directions.
You never know what could be dangerous or what could be completely safe. Why chance it?
NEVER EAT OR DRINK IN LAB