Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sound Energy
Sound energy is produced when a objects
Types Of Sound Waves
types of ways::::
Transverse wave & Longitudinal wave
is a wave in which particles of the medium move in a direction perpendicular to the direction that the wave moves.
longitudinal wave is a wave
in which particles of the medium move in a direction parallel to the direction that the wave moves
When whales communicate with each other under water, their sound can travel up to 800 km in the ocean.
A form of
that is associated with vibrations of matter.
The speed of
is767 miles per hour.
Dogs' ears are more sensitive than human ears which allow them to hear sounds that humans cannot hear.
"Categories of Waves." Categories of Waves. Web. 06 Apr. 2016.
"What Is the Difference between Longitudinal and Transverse Waves?" What Is the Difference between Longitudinal and Transverse Waves? Web. 06 Apr. 2016.