Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to know when somebody lying.
Transcript of How to know when somebody lying.
Its is important to note that you cant rely on only one characteristic, but both of them as a combo
Lack of details in a story:
example colors and sounds.
Change in speech:
* Speech errors. (Sentence repetition, slips of the tongue)
*Reduce their pace of speech
Characteristics in a conversation can alert you when someone is lying.
How can we detect a liar?
Example: TedTalk by Pamela Meyer
Discrepancy between verbal and nonverbal.
Catch the liar,
before the lie hits you!
By: Roberta Callaway