Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Story of Film Making
Transcript of The Story of Film Making
costs 250 000 000 to produce Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937 film) produced for a budget of US$250,000. Impact Consequence
Business objectives Impact & Rising costs of movie tickets More Competitive More Job Space Business Objectives Because of the increase in costs of
movies ticket price... In More chance of survival...
Quality of movies will improve because of competition Audiences' movie experience will be more thrilling... However, this depends on the movie and its' director... So does technology make a difference in the film industry? Definitely Here are two trailers to show you why...