Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Malacca
Malacca Italian Map 17th Centuary
The Melaka’s Government System
"Mind Mapping" Method
Malay Kingdom of Malacca
copy and paste as needed and take advantage of an infinite canvas!
Write the primary idea of the mind map in the center. Use different color notes to differentiate between topics. Use lines and arrows to create branches that connect ideas to each other.
- In 1391 Srivijaya was attacked by
the kingdom of Majapahit
(the kingdom in the rural of Java)
- Causes the
Prince of Palembang
- Parameswara then runs to Muar, Sening Hujung until Melaka around
“Melaka” there is already a
and he then named it “Melaka” in conjunction with the
name of a tree
where they take cover
Some believes that it came from the Arabic word ‘malakat’ that means
Map of Malacca town and fortress from a Dutch map of 1750.
1403 : ambassador from China, Yin Ching bring gifts to Parameswara, in a way of
1405 : Melaka was recognised officially and
Parameswara was crowned King.
that is being used until
The highest position is the King or
The Di-Pertuan Agong.
Sultan Iskandar Syah
is the first King to embrace Islam
Melaka is known as the
Kingdom to have a governing
system that is structured.
4 main officials
Treasurer (Penghulu Bendahari),
Chief of Public Security (Temenggung),
of the sea trade routes
*natural resource wealth -
who contribute to vendors and suppliers
Exchange @ Barter
system to International port
*Wealth regional produce such as
*Close relationship with
- Hukum Kanun Melaka & Hukum Laut Melaka