Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is the difference between today's generation to the past generations
Transcript of What is the difference between today's generation to the past generations
*Do you know where your child is at all times?
*Do you know your child like the back of your hand?
*Do you and your child communicate?
If you are hesitant on even of theses questions gain a strong relationship with your child and do it fast!
(P.S. you can't replace your child once their gone) Theses teens are fully cover (80's) Little do you know this could be your 10 year old
With out love Mother excited but this teen is not ready to be a mother.
This is what teens do Without love from you (the mother) This is your 14year old girl without their mother love! This is the result of your son Without love they think it's OK. Without The Parents Love