Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jorge Ramos
like comment share
Jorge Ramos is important to know about because he is the voice of hispanic
immigrants. He is the kind of journalist to care about what the president
does and what his actions does to the citizens and/or people in the U.S.
America would have been worse if this person never existed because
he has influenced the hispanic population into standing up for their rights.
Jorge Ramos is a
Born March 16, 1958 in Mexico City, Mexico to
a Roman Catholic family.
He attended a University in Mexico City where he majored in communications
Earned his master's degree in international studies at the University of Miami, Florida.
Became a U.S. citizen in 2008.
Became a news writer and, later, an on-air reporter
for Televisa, the biggest media company in Mexico.
American Pop Culture Biography Project
Works for Univision, Al Punto on Sunday- mornings and the Fusion TV English-Language program America.
donald trump an djorge ramos news conference
"My only advice is, follow your dream and do whatever you like to do the most. I chose
journalism because I wanted to be in places
where history was made"