Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of NaCl 16-April-2010
family? What comes to mind
when you hear the words
"family time" Colossians 3:20 Children obey your parents in
everything, for this pleases
the Lord. When I have kids I will
always _____________ Would you like to
please the Lord? Yes No Maybe Colossians 3:8-14 But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these:
anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from you lips. Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices and have put on your new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator. Here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.
Therefore as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. You don't get to choose your family.
Yours is the choice to obey.