Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Altitudes affect on cellular respiration.
I'm going to show how altitude can affect cellular respiration and how it changes.
Transcript of Altitudes affect on cellular respiration.
Cellular Respiration Altitudes affect on cellular respiration A common misconception is that as altitude increases, oxygen decreases, what really happens is that atmospheric pressure decreases causing the air we breathe to seem much more difficult. Cellular Respiration happens in every single organism, but when does the process change? Well many factors affect cellular respiration as i have mentioned altitude is a major factor and depending on how high you are your cells have to work harder to complete the process. Cellular respiration takes in oxygen and energy and converts them into carbon dioxide and sugar. Without oxygen a cell can not make ATP which is the basis of energy for our life. Without the neccasary requirements our bodies need we would not survive.Full transcript