Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Child Labor
The pay they make comes with a price of their slack,
They are our children and are the future of our time.
India is changing, as we read this poem of rhyme.
Human Rights! Article 5:
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel,
inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. Punishment is penalty that is imposed on somebody for wrongdoing that is what happened to Sahiful!
Why does this happen? Child labor happens because of poverty, parental illiteracy,
social apathy, ignorance, lack of education
and exposure, exploitation of cheap and unorganized labor.
What are we doing to stop this?