Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Indefinite Pronouns!
An Indefinite Pronoun
does not refer to a particular person, place, or thing.
Singular Indefinite Pronouns:
Plural Indefinite Pronouns:
Singular OR Plural
Indefinite Pronouns can be
, or both
singular and plural
, depending on the
that follows the pronoun.
To indefinites... and
Which sentence is correct?
should do what they can to help.
should do what he or she can to help.
left his or her backpack in the library.
left their backpack in the library.
books have lost its covers.
books have lost their covers.