Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Factors and Multiples
Transcript of Factors and Multiples
A factor is a number that can be multiplied by a number to get a prime or composite number
What is a Factor
What is a multiple?
These are all the factors of 13
These are all the factors of 14:
multiple/multiply factor/prime or composite
What are the first 10
Factors And Multiples
The top story of today:
Someone robbed the factors 1-100!
I can list all of the factor pairs for any whole number in the range of 1-100
13 is a prime number
14 is a composite number
multiply/skip counting by 3
7 28 49
What are the
A number that can
be divided by 1 and itself.
A number that is a multiple of at least two numbers other than one and itself
Wednesday 20, 2015