Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ConcurV5 May27
Click boxes to enter a section.
TripLink policy rules
Pre-populate discount codes
Location of travelers for duty of care
Across Every Channel.
My Travel Network
You can see all reservations in one place
END USER PRODUCTIVITY
TripIt Pro does way more so you’re always in the know, on the go
And brings them all into Concur.
TripIt itinerary capture via email
HOW IT WORKS
New segments are merged with existing segments
Itineraries are available in Concur and TripIt on web or mobile and automatically updated if there are any changes
Regardless of what booking channel was used.
TripIt Pro organizes all travel plans in one place, accessible anytime, anywhere and on any device.
Flight Alerts / Travel Disruption
Terminal / Gate
The expense report that writes itself
Items also added as “available expenses” when ready
Travel rules apply to all TripLink bookings.
• Rules available to both Travel and Expense Only clients.
- Log for Reports
- Notify Manager
• Discount codes allow negotiated rates to be populated
• Traveler Manager loads code once
• Discounts automatically apply for all travelers once connected to My Travel Network
Reporting - visibility into bookings
• Captured only in Expense
TripLink itineraries are automatically integrated into Concur reporting.
• Email: plans@concur & plans@tripit
• My Travel Network (Supplier Direct Booking)
• TripLink Agency e.g. Egencia
• Concur Travel
• Offline with Agent
Reporting Itinerary Sources:
TripLink connects reservations from across every booking channel and integrates them into Concur. So, you know where your travelers are at all times, no matter where they booked, giving you the information you need to support them
Provide traveler-level visibility or use for internal audit only
TripLink Itineraries are used in Expense “Audit Rules.”
Itinerary data can drive rules for expensing travel.
Require trips to be sent prior to Expense to enforce Duty-of-Care and apply policy prior to Expense
Audit booked rate vs. expended rate for air, hotel, or car
• E-receipts automatically itemize every expense
• Receipts are matched to Itinerary and card data
• Expense reports automatically populated
One-click to generate an Expense report
Press the arrow keys to move through a section
through which reservations
Become part of our client’s travel programs.
A set of features
itinerary capture tools