Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Discrimination
1. treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing belongs rather than on individual merit: racial and religious intolerance and discrimination.
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
-- Martin Luther King Jr.
By Lindsey Radzevich and Makenna Plonsky
Discrimination has been happening all over the world, dating back hundreds even thousands of years. Many have been discriminated against because of their race or ethnicity . Discrimiation is the actual behavior towards another group that involves exclusion or rejection. Why do we feel so strongly about this topic? Discrimination Helpline