Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of J.P. Morgan
He donated his money to some of
the biggest art museums in New York. How large was his business?
At one point, he owned 2/3 of the steel industry.
Owned Chase Bank, one the four largest banks in the U.S.
Controlled 100,000 miles of railroad Money Making
He made his living by being a very
successful financer, owning a large banking monopoly. Also, he had assets of $2 trillion. J.P.
Morgan How did he treat his workers?
Treated his workers
well for someone in his time.
Most men of his time were cruel to their workers, without paying them the wages that they deserved. How did he spend his money?
Collected art such as paintings, sculptures, and tapestries
During the Civil War, he bought firearms to sell for a much higher price to the troops ... small Captain of Industry or a Robber Baron?
Captain of Industry
He didn't do anything that was proven to be illegal when it comes to his business. Work Cited