Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Collaborative Flipped Classroom
Transcript of Collaborative Flipped Classroom
Inverts traditional teaching methods, delivering instruction online outside of class and moving "homework" into the classroom
Teacher makes 3 video lessons a week that are 5-7 minutes each
Class time is used for activities that illustrate concepts
How it Works
in a flipped classroom...
we go from...
Lessons do not have to always be video based
Students could read an article or book chapter at home
Pros and Cons
Not everyone has easy access to technology.
A lot of time required by teachers to prepare for activities.
More time interacting and less direct instructions.
Videos allow students to revisit the material as often as needed (pause/rewind)
Parents can participate in the lessons online.