Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Strategy Implementation for Disney
Transcript of Strategy Implementation for Disney
*Draft Problem Statement * Implementing Educational Programs to children at a young age in order to create advocates for quality and objective news outlets * A platform for decentralized media * Building Unity among societies Limited corporate ownership of mainstream news and entertainment outlets funnels and filters available information, and manipulates what is available to suit narrow audiences, therefore reducing voter effectiveness by arbitrarily pulling us apart as a society. In 1983, 50 corporations controlled a majority of American Media. Now that Number is six. Big Media may get BIGGER