Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MERCURY
2. Atomic Symbol: Hg
3. Atomic weight: 200.59
4. Density: 13.533
mercury is most harmful towards wildlife and fish. toxic mercury is released from coal burning power plants and is released polluting rivers, lakes, oceans, and forests.
What is mercury found in?
Mercury is commonly found in: batteries, fluorscent lights, thermometers, and barometers
What is mercury commonly used for?
Effects of Mercury amongst animals
BIRDS: lay fewer eggs, and have trouble caring for their chicks.
FISH: have difficulty schooling, and have fewer spawning successes.
MAMMALS: have impaired motor skills and have difficulty finding and hunting for food.
each of us can do our part to keep mercury out of the environment. we can buy mercury free products, such as mercury free thermometers, thermostats, and ETC. help our environment and save our animals!