Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of The Suarro Inn
Transcript of Copy of The Suarro Inn
The Suarro Inn
Are necessary to effectively motivate a work force
Rewards Management/ Performance Appraisal
Implemention of performance appraisal
Unnecessary/ Excess Motion
Transporting products is a cost
Southwestern region of the United States
Architect lacked experience
7 buildings with 100 rooms
3 restaurants on site
Below 80% occupancy
New general manager
Room in each building for house keeping
The Suarro Inns problem is that they
lack in communication
throughout the facilities.
By: Ross White, Kristin Lutz, Annie Noppenberger, Amy Preston
Reflection/ Opinion Statement
Insubordination of 2 supervisors
Problems with the vast area
"its a big place to cover"
If not changed
increase in bad work
decrease in communication