Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of parachute
Keeping the parachute light is VERY important as gravity will pull it down if it is heavy
This is a labeled diagram of a parachute
A stable rim.
The rim around the parachute is another add-on to have as it keeps the parachute open from the start of the drop until the end.
Surface area on the actual parachute is key to have. The bigger the surface area the slower it goes down to the ground.
The air gets caught in the material and drags it up with upthrust.
by Rhys, Jaymee and Nancy