Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Iago in Act 2
Transcript of Iago in Act 2
Effect (on the audience)
Intro- Overview of play & act.
Mention themes. (Appearance & reality, jealousy etc).
Conclusion- sum up. Name calling- Iago calls Othello "The lusty Moor", "The Devil", "black ram" behind his back, but is respectful to his face. Iago pretends he is telling Cassio to speak to Desdemona for his own good (300). He calls Roderigo "poor trash" behind his back Insecure Iago may be power hungry because he is insecure. He's paranoid Emilia has slept with O and C too! (295) He has been passed over for the job of Lieuetenant. Themes:
Appearance & Reality- Shakespeare is saying not everything is what it seems- Iago=perfect example.
Jealousy- It's a dangerous thing- Makes Iago get revenge and Othello kill Desdemona.