Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Room 202 Starts its Learning Day, March 8, 2017
Transcript of Room 202 Starts its Learning Day, March 8, 2017
Let's start our learning day.
take out your whiteboard and marker.
Daily Language Review
Clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker.
Stand and face the flag.
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
You're a grand old flag,
You're a high flying flag
And forever in peace may you wave.
You're the emblem of
The land I love.
The home of the free and the brave.
Ev'ry heart beats true
'neath the Red, White and Blue,
Where there's never a boast or brag.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
Keep your eye on the grand old flag.
Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! All hail to our old gold and black! Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! Our friendship may she never lack, Ever grateful, ever true, Thus we raise our song anew, Of the days we've spent with you All hail our own Purdue.
Solve each problem in your head. When you have found a solution, put up one finger alongside your head.
40 - 34
40 - 29
40 - 24
40 - 19
Countdown to Common Core Test Time
Correct these sentences.
1. alicia asked is we gonna carve a pumpkin for halloween
2. he has broke the cords on them blinds before
Write the two words that make up each contraction.
3. hadn't ________ _______
4. I'd _______ ________
Circle the word that is not spelled correctly.
5. very really diferent supposed
the amount a container can hold, in units of dry or liquid measure
the amount of liquid a container can hold
a metric unit for measuring greater volume or capacity
a unit of measure in the metric system
a metric unit used for measuring lesser capacity
the quantity of 1, usually used in reference to measurement