Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Back to School Night
Transcript of Copy of Back to School Night
I'll do my best to get to your questions within 24 hours Extra Help Contact Info Tues., Wed. & Thurs. at lunch
Afterschool by appointment
academic center 7th period and afterschool Grades posted every 2-3 weeks
based on homework, class work, labs, activities, projects, tests, and participation Workload ave. 30 minutes a night
2-3 hours of studying for tests over a few days Tests, Quizzes, Final Reading quizzes (open note)
Unit tests every 2-3 weeks
Final covers entire semester= 15% of grade Encourage communication 1) extra help
3) feeling overwhelmed Absent? just about everything is on the website or in schooloop. Other Questions https://sites.google.com/a/burlingamehighschool.org/ms-hopkins-homepage/home
(link is on schoolloop) It is my professional goal to help my students be successful in this course.
It is my personal goal to help my students become better citizens by understanding the importance of the natural word around them, and the role of human interaction. A life and physical science course that satisfies the UC/CSU level g requirement, and the life science or physical science graduation requirement TOPICS:
Food & Agriculture
Atmopshere & Air Pollution
Toxicology & Water Pollution
Waste Management internet access is available in our library and in my classroom