Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Subfields of Biological Anthropology
Transcript of The Subfields of Biological Anthropology
= the study of humans as biological organisms, considered in an evolutionary framework; sometimes called physical anthropology.
= the study of the fossil record of ancestral humans and their primate kin.
= the study of the skeleton.
= the study of diseases in ancestral human populations.
= the study of human remains applied to a legal context.
= subfield of biological anthropology dealing with human growth and development, adaptation to environmental extremes, and human genetics.
= the study of the non-human primates and their anatomy, genetics, behavior, and ecology.