Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Subfields of Biological Anthropology
Transcript of The Subfields of Biological Anthropology
= the study of humans as biological organisms, considered in an evolutionary framework; sometimes called physical anthropology.
= the study of the fossil record of ancestral humans and their primate kin.
= the study of the skeleton.
= the study of diseases in ancestral human populations.
= the study of human remains applied to a legal context.
= subfield of biological anthropology dealing with human growth and development, adaptation to environmental extremes, and human genetics.
= the study of the non-human primates and their anatomy, genetics, behavior, and ecology.