Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
2.03 Cell Structure and Function
Transcript of 2.03 Cell Structure and Function
Reticulum And lastly meet the endoplasmic reticulum! The endoplasmic reticulum provides passageways for ribosomes to move. There are to types of the ER, smooth ER and rough ER. Ribosomes You are a ribosome! Ribosomes are produced from the nucleolus (inside the nucleus) and they then produce proteins to be used by the cytoplasm You are also made of RNA! The End!!! Let's take a tour of a plant cell! Thanks for visitng!