Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is a Statistical Question.
Transcript of What is a Statistical Question.
A Statistical question is a question that can be answered using data that may vary.Any question that may be answered by a single number or answer is not considered a statistical question.
For example how many minutes do 6th grade students typically spend on homework each week?
Whats the date today?It has to be studying something.This is not studying.
By :Erin and Destiny
What is a statistical Question
Erin and Destiny's
1st:Dogs run faster than cats?
2nd:How old are you?
3rd:Does your dog weigh more than a wolf?
4th:How many teeth does my mom have?
1.How much does my pet grapefruit weigh?
2.Am i hungry?
How many teeth does my mother hav