Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nevada Pathway Project: To Infinity and Beyond
Transcript of Nevada Pathway Project: To Infinity and Beyond
I am more.
I am more willing to take risks in my teaching.
I have more patience with myself. How has student engagement changed?
Students are willing to try anything.
They show enthusiasm and higher levels of engagement when using technology. The Worst:
the beginning of each module, trying to sort through the assignments to make sense of what needed to be done; the constant feeling I should be working on the assignments. What I learned... How much work? A lot. The average
was supposed to be about three hours
a week,which doesn't sound unmanageable but I found it a challenge to find that much uninterrupted time. The Best Part of the Project:
Playing with cool technology. Using the MacBook Pro. Access to new ideas like Prezi. Nevada Pathways Project
Technology Grant 2009-2011