Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What Social Media Means to Fraternity and Sorority Life
Transcript of What Social Media Means to Fraternity and Sorority Life
Fraternity and Sorority Life What are we talking about? Overview
Benefits and Drawbacks
POST Method An Introduction... What?
Building an army "we have to be here..
...but why?" Recruitment/Programming
"One of Us"
Saving the image Benefits Expanding membership
Excelling in communication
Larger programs Drawbacks "Those" members
Expedited communication of negative stories
POST Method Post
Technology post- people What do PNMs want?
What is important to them? post- objectives What are our goals?
Making vs. Doing
Internal objectives? post- strategy Listening find out what our brand stands for
Understand the buzz is shifting
Find sources of influence
Manage PR crises
Generate new marketing ideas post- technology what should we be using? Blogs
WebGreek "your brand is what your customers say it is" thanks! Brent Bowers, Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity
Heather Harper, Delta Phi Epsilon Sorority