Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
This is me
Transcript of This is me
This is me
Anything with wheat, barley, and soy in it, is gluten which is celiac. If you have celiac, then you can't have gluten
When someone has celiac, it does not mean that they can't have anything whatsoevever. And it doesnt mean that they are gross because what they eat is gross.
We need to show respect for people who have different bodies than us. We shouldnt judge people just by what they eat.
I am Kimberly Taggart, and this is me.
People who have celiac get teased. They are called idiots for eating "disgusting food."
I have celiac. And I think its awesome, because it helps me with my health.