Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Stress Management
Transcript of Copy of Stress Management
Unexpected hair loss
High blood pressure
Can lead to depression
Can also lead to unhealthy coping strategies (i.e. alcohol, drugs, etc)
Physical health gets better
-more energy and stamina
Ability to focus improved
-able to learn and achieve
The Key Word is
Benefits of Stress Management
Adrenaline is a chemical naturally produced in our body as a response to stress .
Fight or Flight response is illicited.
Situations, activities, and relationships that cause ‘trauma’ to one’s physical, emotional, or psychological self
Stress Relief Strategies
1. Body relaxation excercises
- breathing techniques
- guided imagery
2. Physical exercise
-work out routine
The Way out
Stress is the body’s automatic response to any physical or mental demand placed on it.
1. What is stress?
a. the body's automatic response to any physical or mental demand placed on it.
b. adrenaline produced responding to stress
c. fight or flight is illicited
d. all of the above
2. TRUE or FALSE
Stressors are situations, activities, and relationships that cause 'trauma' to one's physical, emotional, or psychological self.
3. Give 3 examples of stress.
4. Name 3 techniques for managing stress.
5. Name 3 benefits of stress management.