Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of THe Beatitudes
There are 8 beatitudes designed as a guideline to show us how God wants us to live.
3 and 4
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Even when it's hard, God tells us to be respectful and kind to those around us.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
Always try your hardest to do what is right, no matter what.
5, 6, and 7
5) Blessed are the merciful, for mercy shall be theirs.
Forgive those who hurt you.
6) Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
Care for others before caring
7) Blessed are the
peacemakers, for they
shall be called the children
Try to be kind even when
you are angry.
Blessed are those who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for heaven is theirs.
Don't get angry if people make fun of you or your faith. God tells us that we will be rewarded in heaven if we keep believing in Him.
an intro to the beatitudes
1 and 2
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Poor in spirit means to be humble and admit that we need God.
Blessed are they who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
We should repent and regret our sins.