Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Present Simple Passive / Past Simple Passive
Transcript of Present Simple Passive / Past Simple Passive
In this case, we are more interested in Ian Fleming, so we make him the subject. * In the passive sentence we are more interested in what happened to someone or something than in who did the action.
In this case, we are more interested in the typewriter, so we make it the subject. * In passive sentences we can use "by" to say who or what did the action (we call this the agent). For example: This dress was worn by Marilyn Monroe. To make the Present Simple Passive we use: Subject + verb to be + past participle Apples are grown in Chile.
The restaurant is called Mamma Mia. To make the Past Simple Passive we use: Subject + verb to be + past participle was
were This book was written in 1990.
These pictures were taken in Brazil.
I was invited to a party. (by) Write 2 questions using Present Simple Passive and Past Simple Passive. Questions Present Simple & Past Simple