Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Angles and Lines
Transcript of Angles and Lines
LESSON ONE Angles Review line and angle property in
Triangles and Quadrilaterals. Grade G The basics Grade for today's lessons begins with
up to E (main activities) WALT: To understand and recognise
all angle and use this knowledge
to workout unknown angles. HINT: your
here. Copy and complete the table clarifying the angle names and their properties.
Grade F HINT: your
here. Use angles properties of
Triangles and Quadrilaterals (STARTER)
and the angle facts to work out
unknown angles Grade E Plenary: Fill in the missing gaps on your think sheet The Angles in a ____(1)_____ and ____(2)_____is equal to 360 degrees.
____(3)_____ angles are smaller than a Right angle.
An obtuse angle looks like_____(4)_____.
An isosceles triangle has _____(5)_____ equal angles.
All reflex angle are above _____(6)_____degrees.