Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Troublesome Pairs
move the feelings of Effect-something
produced by a cause; result. Accept and Except Accept - to take
or receive. Except-excluding
(leave out) May and Can
"Dad, can I go to the bathroom?"
"I don't know, can you?"
"May I go to the bathroom?"
"YES YOU MAY!" May-permission;
"manners" Can-to have ability Its and It's Its-possessive
contraction It's not easy being green! The monkey ate its banana. Their, There, and They're To, Too, and Two their-possessive pronoun there-place they're-they are; contraction to-preposition
too-excess! too much, too big
two-number The kids went to the beach on their vacation. They're having fun playing in the water. I wish I was there! My family went to get ice cream. My little brother asked if he could have two scoops. "That's way too much sugar for you!" mama said.