Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Troublesome Pairs
move the feelings of Effect-something
produced by a cause; result. Accept and Except Accept - to take
or receive. Except-excluding
(leave out) May and Can
"Dad, can I go to the bathroom?"
"I don't know, can you?"
"May I go to the bathroom?"
"YES YOU MAY!" May-permission;
"manners" Can-to have ability Its and It's Its-possessive
contraction It's not easy being green! The monkey ate its banana. Their, There, and They're To, Too, and Two their-possessive pronoun there-place they're-they are; contraction to-preposition
too-excess! too much, too big
two-number The kids went to the beach on their vacation. They're having fun playing in the water. I wish I was there! My family went to get ice cream. My little brother asked if he could have two scoops. "That's way too much sugar for you!" mama said.