Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Women's fashion during the mid 1500s- the early 1600s
Charity Frazieron 9 November 2012
Transcript of Women's fashion during the mid 1500s- the early 1600s
The Mid 1500s-
The Early 1600s Charity Frazier,
Kevin Lewis. Elizabethan Clothing for
Women Elizabethan Clothing for Men - Underclothes
*Smock or shift, also called a chemise
made of linen.
*Stockings or hose.
*Corset or bodice.
*Farthingale (a hooped skirt).
*A roll or rowle
*Stocking or Hose
*Hat -Over clothes