Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Lines Beyond The Lens
Transcript of The Lines Beyond The Lens
A visually interesting slice of life;
Humans of New York
meets fashion illustration.
no budget requirements whatsoever!
A gallery of10 illustrations of QUT students wearing their favourite outfit, featuring a short quote about what they love about it.
seek volunteers from all faculties as models
THE FROCK READER
Broad age range - the young and young at heart
Intellectual & educated
Brisbane-situated, globally minded
It’s easier to roll your eyes at a selfie, or an “outfit of the day,” because it seems self-indulgent or self-obsessed.
A drawing, however, is enjoyable, relatable, shareable and you can interact with it.
It’s still kind of a selfie — it can feel just as vulnerable to share. But it breaks up the pattern.
-(Medine and Diamond, 2015)
Digital illustration (10 years)
Fashion illustration (5 years)
Medine, L. and Diamond, A. (2015). Subject Title: Are Illustrators the New Fashion Bloggers? Accessed 25 Aug. 2016.