Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Food waste
40% food goes to waste
20 pounds per person goes to waste
What we can do about it
only grab what you will eat
share the food you don't want or won't use
Food that is not eaten and thrown away.
When food ends up in landfills its sometimes good for the soil only when there's no chemicals
Household throws out 25% of the food they purchase
4% of the oil we consume - goes to produce the food we never eat