Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Wedding Concept
Afternoon Garden Tea Party 1. Early afternoon ceremony. 2. Picnic style afternoon tea with
picnic blankets and croquet. 3. Into the evening outdoor tea party with tea cups and saucers. 4. with festoon lights with
clear bulbs and hot hors d'ouvres on the lawns of... 5. ...the garden house at the Royal Botantical Gardens. 6. Kickers on can take picnic blankets back to the lawns of the Gardens after midnight and continue to party. Guests dress:
top-hat & tailsesque.
(Mad Hatter's Tea-party). With wet-weather contingency in the house.