Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Martin Luther King Jr.
Transcript of Martin Luther King Jr.
CHILDHOOD January 15, 1929 Atlanta, Georgia EDUCATION Booker T. Washington High School Morehouse College-Bachelor in Arts, degree in sociology Crozer Theological Seminary-Bachelor in Divinity Boston University-Doctor of Philosephy WORK&ACHIEVMENTS Leader of the Civil Right's Movement Noble Peace Prize 1964 Congressional Gold Medal 2004 Presidential Medal of Freedom 1977 Philosophy&Life Quotations His rousing speeches were very inspiring to many people among the supporters of the Civil Right's Movement. I "look to a day when people are not just judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." Why this person? I chose this person because he has qualities of a real leader. Quality#1 humility Quality#2 Bravery Quality#3 Sacrafice Martin Luther King Jr.Full transcript