Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Everafter by Amy Huntley - book project
Transcript of The Everafter by Amy Huntley - book project
It's a really good detailed book. The details express a lot of emotion (might be emotional for some people). It makes you feel like your going through the memories with Maddy. This is a good book for people who are are into mystery, problem solving books.
- Regular high school girl Madison Stanton, one day wakes up and realizes she's dead. She is alone , in a dark place with nothing or no one around her. As she wonders around this vast place, she comes upon many different objects. All of these objects trigger different memories corresponding to the given object.But all these objects madison has lost sometime in her life. Madison revisits these memories when she touches them , revealing what happens to the object. She also can change what happens in the memory to make sure she doesn't lose them again.
- One theme I get from the book is to enjoy every moment you have in your life because you never know when that day comes where everything is gone. So while you have it be thankful for it. :)
The connection i had with my book was a text to self. It made me realize that we're obviously no living forever and we have to live and cherish the memories we make.
by Amy Huntley
by Brianna Aldridge
- Madison Stanton
- Gabe - maddy's boyfriend
- Sandra- maddy's best friend.
-Madison finding her self dead , in a big dark place
- Called the everafter