Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of -ed/-ing adjectives
She's interested in insects.
They must be bored. Adjectives Exercise Examples:
This article is interesting.
The party was boring. Complete each sentence with the correct adjective.
a. These instructions are very ______. I can't understand
b. He needs help with his maths homework; he is very
a. It was ______ to see Sonia at the party. I didn't think
she would come.
b. The book cost a lot. I was ______ it was so expensive. -ed and -ing ending Adjectives used to describe things, experiences, events Further practice on -ed / -ing adjectives:
1. Make a list of 10 adjectives for each
2. Look up for extra activities on -ed /
a) a video
b) written exercises
3. Write about an experience an how you felt. List of adjectives:
Writing: Points to consider for further practice