Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of -ed/-ing adjectives
She's interested in insects.
They must be bored. Adjectives Exercise Examples:
This article is interesting.
The party was boring. Complete each sentence with the correct adjective.
a. These instructions are very ______. I can't understand
b. He needs help with his maths homework; he is very
a. It was ______ to see Sonia at the party. I didn't think
she would come.
b. The book cost a lot. I was ______ it was so expensive. -ed and -ing ending Adjectives used to describe things, experiences, events Further practice on -ed / -ing adjectives:
1. Make a list of 10 adjectives for each
2. Look up for extra activities on -ed /
a) a video
b) written exercises
3. Write about an experience an how you felt. List of adjectives:
Writing: Points to consider for further practice