Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Southwest Airlines
Brooke Powell, Erin Hardin, Aaron Pugh, Elicia Jones
Southwest Airlines has no specific hub.
Southwest does not charge for bags
Rollin King and Herb Kelleher made Southwest Airlines.
They wanted their passengers to have a safe and good quality flight, while being able to save money.
Origanted from Texas (Dallas,Houston, and San Antonio)
Started with just 3 Boeing 737 aircrafts.
Stock Price Growth
Yellow: Spirit Airlines
Red: Jetblue Airlines
Blue: Southwest Airlines
Balance Sheet Comparision
Airline Market is an Oligopoly
Very few competitors
Most airlines now charge for:
Most airlines operate out of a hub system
Income Statement Comparision
Over the past 32 years, Southwest has expanded.
Serve more than 90 destinations throughout the U.S, Mexico, and the Carribean.
Over 400 Boeing 737 aircarfts
Over 40, 000 employees
Southwest Income Statement
Great Customer Service
More Revenues than Competitors
More Assets than Competitors
Consistent increase in EPS